McCANN Düsseldorf is looking for a Copywriter Automotive (m/w/d)
We are looking for a native english senior copywriter for our new international client Opel (especially sales literature and POS).
- You collaborate with broader creative disciplines for integrated campaigns and solutions.
- You communicate and present ideas and work to internal teams and clients.
- You contribute to building the agency’s creative reputation by proactively presenting award-winning ideas to the Creative Lead.
- You collaborate with strategy teams to ensure creative messaging and content aligns with brand strategy.
- You work with accounts, digitals and project teams to come up with the right resources, timelines and solutions from a creative standpoint.
- You provide copy for a wide range of creative deliverables from campaigns (social media, digital banner) to web content platforms .
- You provide quality assurance for all copy including best practice grammar, brand guidlines and media specifications.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Good understanding of best practices for copywriting for various marketing materials, especially sales literature (cross channel).
- Deep understanding in conceptual, visual and interactive approaches
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills and able to collaborate with strategy an creative teams
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Mindful of different local language intricacies and constraints
- Meticulous in quality checking own work
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently, or in a team
EDUCATION AND JOBEXPERIENCE::
At least +5 years of working experience in a advertising agency or related background
HOW TO APPLY
Just send us an email and let us know who you are and why you are a perfect fit.
In addition, please state your preferred starting date as well as your salary expectations.
- Marisa Brenner
Senior Human Resources Manager
Tel.: 0211 49554 0